Led by Nayaswami Mantradevi
Life, Death, and Beyond
For Living Life More Fully
- Apr 28 – 30, 2017
Life, to the spiritual seeker, is a preparation for leaving this world in the highest consciousness possible. In our final moment, as we leave this world, we want to be free from negativity or any limiting thoughts, aware of ourselves as children of the Infinite. Each day, we have the opportunity to prepare ourselves. Remove fear and sadness from your perspective of death and gain insight into living the most purposeful and fulfilling life.
During this weekend retreat, we will discuss important questions, according to the wisdom of Paramhansa Yogananda, as well as gain tools for self-transformation:
- How can we live our lives so that we leave them in freedom?
- What tools and techniques can help us become free of negativity, attachment, fear, and other unpleasant emotions?
- How can we face our own death with inspiration, not fear?
- What dies?
- What happens at death?
- What happens after death?
- What is heaven or the "astral world" like?
Yogananda's teachings on all of the above topics bring calmness, strength, and a positive focus for change.
3 Tips for Looking at Death (Life, Death, and Beyond)
1. Develop a daily practice of inner silence, where you experience a part of yourself deeper and more real than the body.
2. Don’t nurse grievances or regrets. Release these first within yourself and, if possible, also with others.
3. Practice joy and love every day, in ever circumstance.
These teachings can profoundly change your life for the better.
Our guests say:
"I found the class exceptional. As you are aware, I have attended many classes in Ananda and found this to be, if not the best, certainly one of the top two. I say that because it did two things, it brought about a level of comfort and understanding relative to death as well as a feeling of excitement about life. Confirming that what we do really matters and that it is important to not only follow your heart to serve but also to maintain a passion towards learning and growing as individuals." —A.P., Reno, NV
or e-mail or call us at 1-800-346-5350
Costs are on a per person basis.
- Apr 28 – 30, 2017
Life, Death, and Beyond starts the afternoon of the first date listed and ends with lunch on the last date. Please see: