Yoga Alliance RYT's and E-RYT's: This course offers up to 45 hours of continuing education credit. Ask your instructor for documentation.
*Pick up & drop off at Sacramento Airport. Click on link next to date to get full details.
- Extensive practice of advanced breathing techniques;
- How to integrate asana, pranayama, and meditation;
- Studying the subtler aspects of the chakras;
- How to use the chakra energies to enhance your sadhana;
- How to awaken and raise kundalini energy;
- Karma, reincarnation, and the subtle body;
- How to teach pranayama;
- Deeper exploration of Yogananda’s Energization Exercises.
Advanced Pranayama starts the afternoon of the first date listed. It’s ideal to arrive before 4 pm, if you are able to. That way, you can join in the afternoon session of yoga and meditation, which begins at 4:45 pm. Dinner is at 6:30. The first real gathering of your group is at 7:30 pm. If you need to arrive here after 5 pm, that’s fine, but it helps us if you let us know at 800-346-5350. We can also put aside a dinner for you if you need to arrive after 7 pm. The program ends with lunch on the last date. Please see our Daily Schedule.
or e-mail or call us at 1-800-346-5350
- Jun 23 – 30, 2013
Advanced Pranayama starts the afternoon of the first date listed and ends with lunch on the last date. Please see our Daily Schedule.
Yoga Alliance RYT’s and E-RYT’s receive a 10% discount on the total cost for Advanced Pranayama. To receive the discount, simply tell us your Yoga Alliance registry ID number (it’s on your RYT/E-RYT card) when you register.