Springtime at Ananda
Tulip Garden Open House
At Crystal Hermitage Gardens, guests can enjoy the spiritual heart of Ananda
There are no dates currently scheduled.
Open every day in April - 10am – 5pm
Open house weekends – April 8-9, April 15-16
Adults: $6, children 12 and under are free; season pass is $12
16,000 tulips this Spring!
During Springtime at Ananda, guests are welcome to visit the gardens during weekends, as well as weekdays 10 am – 5 pm. Groups are welcome to visit weekdays – please call 530-478-7587 to arrange your group visit.
For garden updates, visit the Crystal Hermitage website at www.crystalhermitage.org or call 530-478-7574
The rest of the year, the upper gardens are open 10am to 5pm by donation, the lower gardens open by appointment.
- Expansive views from our magnificent terraced gardens high above the Middle Fork of the Yuba River
- Experience deep peace and joy in our Chapel
- Helpful information about the gardens and buildings provided by community members
- Many places for quiet reflection
View a short and inspirational video of the garden and tulips.
Crystal Hermitage is a non-profit organization which relies on donations.
Sacramento Airport Pick-up and Drop-off. Learn more...
“I could not have envisioned a more perfect personal retreat...”
– Pamela Hazard, Santa Barbara, CA