Bridge to Ananda Yoga
- Jul 14 – 22, 2013 (pick-ups available*)
- Oct 27 – Nov 4, 2013
*Pick up & drop off at Sacramento Airport. Click on link next to date to get full details.
Teachers of other styles of yoga often want to transfer into Ananda’s Level 2 Yoga Teacher Training or /ytx/Yoga Therapy Training after they’ve experienced the gentle power of Ananda Yoga. If you are a Yoga Alliance RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher), you may transfer into these programs once you’ve completed Bridge to Ananda Yoga, which will give you a strong foundation in the practice and teaching of Ananda Yoga.
Bridge to Ananda Yoga consists of the first 8 days of Level 1 Ananda Yoga Teacher Training (Sunday evening through Monday morning of the 8th day) plus several special classes only for Bridge students. In addition, you’ll need to complete a small amount of practice teaching Ananda Yoga once you’ve returned home.
If you’re unable to attend 8 consecutive days, you may split the course into two 4-day sessions as follows:
Part 1 —
- The first 4 days of Level 1 Yoga Teacher Training (Sunday evening through Thursday morning) — including several separate classes for Bridge students.
Part 2 — Both:
- The second half of the first week of Level 1 Yoga Teacher Training (Thursday afternoon through the following Monday morning) — including several separate classes for Bridge students, and
- Some practice teaching after you return home.
Part 2 must be completed within one year of completing Part 1.
Please note: Your first Ananda certification comes with completing the Level 2 YTT or Level 1 Yoga Therapy Training. Bridge to Ananda Yoga does not result in certification, nor does it enable you to advertise that you are teaching Ananda Yoga.
Partial scholarships may be available—please contact us for an application. If you have questions, or wish to apply for Bridge to Ananda Yoga, please contact us.
Bridge to Ananda Yoga Costs
Jul 14 – 22, 2013
Oct 27 – Nov 4, 2013
or e-mail or call us at 1-800-346-5350
Yoga Teacher Training
- Ananda Yoga Teacher Training, Level 2
- Bridge to Ananda Yoga
- Experience the Higher Teachings of Yoga
- The Essence of the Bhagavad Gita
- Musculoskeletal Yoga Therapy
- Advanced Pranayama
- Meditation Teacher Training
- Ananda Yoga Teacher Training Assistantship
- The Essence of the Yoga Sutras
- Kriya Yoga Preparation
- Meditation Teacher Training Level 2
- Spiritual Counselor Training
- Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy
- Restorative Yoga Teacher Training
- Ayurvedic Healing and Yoga Retreat in Kerala, India
- Yoga Alliance RYT‘s and E-RYT‘s Continuing Education Credit
- Yoga Therapy Training
“This was the best month of my life – truly a life-transforming experience…”
– C. S., Fresno, California