Springtime at Ananda Tulip Garden Open House at Crystal Hermitage Gardens
At the Crystal Hermitage guests can enjoy the spiritual heart of Ananda
There are no dates currently scheduled.
- Expansive views from our magnificent terraced gardens high above the Middle Fork of the Yuba
- Experience deep peace and joy in our Chapel
- Helpful information about the gardens and buildings provided by community members
- Weekend tea garden with homemade refreshments
- Many places for quiet reflection
9,000 tulips this Spring!
Weekends: April 13&14
April 20 & 21
April 27& 28
9:00am - 5:00pm
Open midweek by appointment
Groups and buses welcome, best midweek
Weekends include live music and tea garden with refreshments
View a short and inspirational video of the garden and tulips.
Crystal Hermitage is a non-profit organization which relies entirely on donations.
We can't guarantee the tulips will bloom according to our schedule! Please call ahead. For directions and other information, call Lalita at:
530 478-7587 or visit www.crystalhermitage.org
Uplifting Courses at the Expanding Light Retreat 2012
Inspirational programs for first time visitors:
“I could not have envisioned a more perfect personal retreat...”
– Pamela Hazard, Santa Barbara, CA
Three delicious and satisfying
vegetarian buffet meals are included
with the cost of your stay
Enjoy long walks on our beautiful 800 acres of forest and meadowland