In the Footsteps of the Masters
A Pilgrimage to India
Specific dates to come
The Transforming Power of Pilgrimage
The blessings of pilgrimage, and the power of being in places blessed by saints, will change you and deepen you in ways you never would have thought possible.
The effects of pilgrimage last a lifetime, the memories of sweet experiences making God’s presence an ever deepening living reality within.
Here are a few of the many places you will experience
- Calcutta: Yogananda’s boyhood home, the home of his childhood friend, Tulsi Bose, both filled with saints’ relics; Kali temple at Dakshineswar.
- Serampore: Sri Yukteswar’s Ashram.
- Puri: Meditate in Sri Yukteswar’s Mandir where his body is.
- Delhi: Visit Ananda’s Ashram in Gurgaon, ancient temples and Gandhi memorial.
- Pune: Stay in Ananda’s newest developing community.
- Rishikesh: Ananda Moyi Ma and other saint’s ashrams, the Ganges river.
- Agra: Taj Mahal.
For over 20 years Ananda has led group pilgrimages to meditate at places of spiritual power in India. This pilgrimage is led by experienced pilgrimage leaders, Nayaswamis Krishnadas & Mantradevi, of Ananda Village, Calif., and Tyagis Keshava & Daya, of Ananda Sangha, India.
& Nayaswami Mantradevi
|Tyagis Keshava & Daya|