How to Launch Your Spiritual Life
There are no dates currently scheduled.
If you’re spiritually hungry, but don’t know how or where to begin (or to begin again)—this course is for you.
There are certain universal questions and stumbling blocks that people face, and this weekend will help you address these, and move past them. This 3-day weekend will help you:
- Clarify exactly what you’re looking for — and what you already have
- Sort out your relationship with Spirit
- Deal with doubt and conflicting priorities
- Prevent past negative experiences with religion from holding you back
- Understand how to fit spirituality into your life
- Decide on simple, do-able next steps that are right for you
- Feel the inspiration and clarity on how to take those next steps
Your weekend guides are Gyandev and Diksha McCord, who have for many years guided spiritual aspirants on their journeys. They will lead you through a series of steps to help you energize and move toward your spiritual goals. Gyandev and Diksha know very well that each person has a unique path to spiritual unfoldment, and they take joy in helping you find the route that is right for you.
How to Launch Your Spiritual Life starts the afternoon of the first date listed. It’s ideal to arrive before 4 pm, if you are able to. That way, you can join in the afternoon session of yoga and meditation, which begins at 4:45 pm. Dinner is at 6:30. The first real gathering of your group is at 7:30 pm. If you need to arrive here after 5 pm, that’s fine, but it helps us if you let us know at 800-346-5350. We can also put aside a dinner for you if you need to arrive after 7 pm. The program ends with lunch on the last date. Please see our Daily Schedule.
Come a Day Early
Relax, Take a Walk,
Get a Massage
Stay an Extra Day,
Absorb Your Experience