Led by Nayaswami Anandi
Living with a Grateful Heart: A Thanksgiving Retreat
4-day Thanksgiving weekend
- Nov 27 – Dec 1, 2013
Holidays are a perfect time to recharge your body and refresh your spirit. Join other like-minded souls and re-discover your inner peace through yoga, meditation, and inspiring activities.
Your holiday weekend will include:
- A scrumptuous Thanksgiving vegetarian banquet - including all the traditional favorites, except Mr. Turkey! A delicious nut loaf will take his place
- Gentle yoga postures combined with affirmations for higher awareness
- Instruction in a meditation technique invaluable for both beginners and experienced meditators
- Friday night Kirtan (devotional chanting)
- Guided nature activities, to help you feel nature's strength and joy within yourself
- An evening in an Ananda home
- Serene walks through the beautiful, peaceful hills of Ananda Village
- Light-hearted entertainment in Ananda’s very special way
- Time to be alone or to have fun sharing with new friends
- The Ananda Village Sunday Service and Purification Service
- And more...
Throughout the weekend, as you re-connect with the peace and joy of your own higher Self, you'll find gratitude welling up inside of you. You'll experience the true nature of Thanksgiving, which can uplift the rest of the holiday season. Nayaswami Anandi will be your host for the retreat. If there's anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, please let us know. We are here to serve you.
Living with a Grateful Heart: A Thanksgiving Retreat starts the afternoon of the first date listed. It’s ideal to arrive before 4 pm, if you are able to. That way, you can join in the afternoon session of yoga and meditation, which begins at 4:45 pm. Dinner is at 6:30. The first real gathering of your group is at 7:30 pm. If you need to arrive here after 5 pm, that’s fine, but it helps us if you let us know at 800-346-5350. We can also put aside a dinner for you if you need to arrive after 7 pm. The program ends with lunch on the last date. Please see our Daily Schedule.
or e-mail or call us at 1-800-346-5350
- Nov 27 – Dec 1, 2013
Living with a Grateful Heart: A Thanksgiving Retreat starts the afternoon of the first date listed and ends with lunch on the last date. Please see our Daily Schedule.
Come a Day Early
Relax, Take a Walk,
Get a Massage
Stay an Extra Day,
Absorb Your Experience