Vegetarian Cooking Online for
Health and Vitality
Online Cooking Show with Diksha, the lady who developed The Expanding Light's much loved recipes.
Try a Free Sample Cooking Lesson
Winter Meal #6:
Baked Tofu with Maple Sesame Marinate
Wehani Rice and Sauteed Root Vegetables
An online vegetarian cooking class.
At The Expanding Light Retreat we offer our guests the healthiest, most delicious vegetarian meals possible. In our online vegetarian cooking class we continue this tradition by sharing new and complete, easy-to-prepare meals with you -- each one divinely inspired, nutritionally balanced, and naturally low in fat and sugar.
You will love this vegetarian cooking class whether you are a vegan, vegetarian, or omnivore!!.
Be inspired - be healthy!
- Change the way you think about food and how you prepare it
- Learn how to cook nutritious and satisfying vegetarian meals in the comfort of your own home - when it's convenient
- Find out how easy and fast it can be to make fulfilling meals of fresh, natural ingredients
- Discover how cooking and serving healthy food to family and guests is a high form of spiritual service
- See how a positive attitude while cooking and a beautiful presentation are spiritually uplifting and nurturing
- Timesaving ways to create uplifting and delicious vegetarian meals
- Bring an international flair to your everyday cuisine
Choose a Seasonal or Full-Year Subscription today!
Included in a Seasonal Subscription you will receive:
3-month access to everything listed below
You can access any portion of the vegetarian cooking class any time you wish, and revisit as often as you like.
Choose when it is convenient for you!
Menus, recipes and specials are added monthly.
48 short Cooking Basics videos [2-8 minute average length] including:
- Cooking Grains gluten and gluten free
- Cooking Beans, Peas, and Lentils
- Cooking Vegetables
- Cooking Tofu and Tempeh
- Simple Flavorings, Sauces, and Dressings
- Use of Knives in Cutting Vegetables
These videos demonstrate:
- Using a pressure cooker to cut cooking time in half !
- Using spices and condiments to enliven natural flavors
- Cooking less-known protein-rich grains such as quinoa
And much more
8 Complete Meal Videos Each Season
- Average video is 20 minutes for one complete meal
- Easy to print recipes with step-by-step instruction
4 Special Videos Each Season
- Holiday meals, and other specials [pizza, smoothies, gluten-free desserts, and more]
22 Basic Recipes - examples:
- Garbanzo Marinade
- Mung Bean Soup
- Herbed Tofu
6 Introductory Articles - including:
- Types of Grains and Cooking Technique!
- Types of Vegetables and Cooking Techniques
- Tofu and Tempeh and Cooking Techniques
Your Vegetarian Kitchen - Videos and Articles - including:
- Introduction to a Vegetarian Diet
- Setting up your Kitchen
- Prayers Before Eating
A downloadable resource library of helpful articles by our retreat chefs. Examples of what is available include:
- Eating Meat versus Vegetarianism
- Yogic Attitude Towards Diet (inspired by Paramhansa Yogananda) Spiritualize your meals through prayer and affirmationn
- Properly Combining Foods
Each Four Season's Meals & Specials
- Fall Meals includes special Thanksgiving and Christmas menus, and Teas
- Winter Meals includes special Indian menu, and Yeast Breads, Quick Breads
- Spring Meals includes special Easter menu, and Gluten Free Desserts, Sprouts and Pizza
- Summer Meals includes special 4th of July menu, and Summer Salads, Smoothies, Summer Drinks
Everything listed above for a great value of $59.90!
Now on Sale for $45.00!
Included in your Full-Year Subscription you will receive:
12-month access to everything - for All Four Seasons and more!
as they become available. Release dates for following seasons are as follows:
Winter-January 2012, Spring-April 2012, Summer-July 2012
Menus, recipes and specials are added monthly
- 47 short Cooking Basics videos
- 22 Basic Recipes
- 6 Introductory Articles
- Your Vegetarian Kitchen
Four Season's Meals & Specials
- Videos of 32 complete meals
- 16 specials
And still more
Additional Bonuses with full year subscription
- 15% discount on ANY $50 or higher purchases in the Ananda Online Boutique
- 25% off Diksha's new cook book based on this series upon release
THE BEST VALUE!
For a Full-Year Subscription a great price of $169.90
Now on Sale for $99.90 !!
Be Inspired, Be Healthy!
Vegetarian Cooking for Health and Vitality includes many free cooking related articles and special promotions. You will be able to subscribe by the season or for a full year.
" I am loving this course. Not only am I learning something new with every session, I find it fun and relaxing to watch Diksha whip up another beautiful meal every time. Sometimes I watch with no intention of cooking anything at that moment but to be inspired ."
See this Free Webinar with Diksha
Introduction to Yogic Diet and
proper eating - Oct. 27,2011
3-Month Subscription $59.90
The Best Value by far!
1 Year Subscription $169.90
Click the YouTube below for a sneak preview
Create Healthy, Flavorful Meals with an International Flair