Free Meditation Videos and Articles
5 minutes of serenity. A movie by Joseph Bharat Cornell.
with Swami Kriyananda. A detailed lesson on how to meditate.
people often become discouraged by mental restlessness and give up after only a few attempts to meditate.
Simple instructions for how to meditate, with a technique for relaxation and for watching the breath.
“Many questions arise in the mind of anyone who wants to establish a daily practice of meditation. For example: How long should I meditate?”
Meditation Blog Posts
- Meditation: Mind Medicine
- Reflections and Lessons from Teaching Meditation
- Reaching the Mountaintop in Meditation
- Teaching Hong-Sau Technique Correctly
- Wandering Mind
- I am afraid to go breathless in meditation
- Teaching Meditation in the Hospital
- How to Teach Meditation to Children
- Happiness is Within – The Himalayan Musk Deer
- Directing a Meditation Center in Dent, UK
- Concentration – The Elephant and the Wooden Stick
- How Meditation Changes Your Brain
- The Divine Power of God
- Tips for Dealing with Mental Restlessness
- Even a little practice of meditation…
- Developing a Habit of Meditation
- Creating an International Family
- I Have a Dream
- Karma Doesn’t Have to Take Forever
- Concentration and Purification of the Mind
- Level 2 Meditation Teacher Training
- The Battle of the Mind in Meditation: A Devotee’s Journey
- What is the most insightful advice an Ananda Meditation Teacher has presented you?
Meditation Courses Scheduled:
|19 – 21||Learn How to Meditate
|14 – 16||Learn How to Meditate
|17 – 22||Ananda Holistic Health Retreat
|21 – 24||Kriya Yoga Preparation
|22 – 24||Kriya Yoga Initiation
|3 – 13||Ananda Meditation Teacher Training
|4 – 6||Kriya Yoga Initiation
|Be an Angel